Managing an apiary on your property is a great way to achieve an agricultural tax valuation in the State of Texas

(And I work with land owners to do just that.)

I lease honeybee hives in order to help you qualify for AG designation. I manage every aspect of your apiary and register the hives with the Texas Apiary Inspection Services at Texas A&M.

The process is different in each county, so please reach out to connect and I can share resources and help you come up with a plan.

You can fill out the contact form on this page or reach me by phone 830.708.8797 or by email —— any time.

Contact Charlie

Leave this field blank